Hi everyone! It is us again. Yes, that is right we will be updating you every month as always with what we have done lately. We kindly ask you to follow up on release notes and read them carefully to benefit from Logiwa functionality as much as you can. Please share your ideas, insights, and feedback with us so we can improve Logiwa more. Let's grow your business together!
Let's start with new features!
We are pleased to announce that Logiwa is now fully integrated with the Oracle Netsuite Cloud ERP system. You can download your purchase and shipment orders, and inventory to Logiwa and send inventory, receiving billing, and shipment info to Netsuite. If you have a NetSuite account do not wait to set up it on Logiwa and get quickly completing your integration!
Less paper more speed! Logiwa has developed a new feature that brings your commercial invoices online. DHL Paperless Trade eliminates the need to print physically attach custom documents to your shipments. This will save valuable time and printing costs. Also, this digital improvement facilitates smooth processing and quick clearance of your shipment.
Say hello to Tricolops Dimension System! Yes, that is correct we are expanding our dimension integration portfolio. Logiwa is now integrated with the Tricolops Dimension System. You are now able to use the Tricolops system and speed up your packing process so that you can reduce your workload and save time. May the force be with you!
Fasten your seatbelts. It is not going to finish soon. Scroll down AND MORE...
- We regard the automation processes as the main objective to be focused on. For this reason, Logiwa Team has been trying to increase the value of automation. A new action called Assign SO Type has been added to the list. You can assign the shipment order type by setting an automation rule! Click here!
- You can now feed inventories to the specific location that you choose for WalmartV3 stores.
- The Location field has been added to the TradeGecko setup section. Once you set a location your inventories will be sent to the location that you remark.
- The new fields such as the expiration date, production date, and lot number have been added to the Inventory Snapshot Report. This will provide you more powerful insights. Let's strengthen your reports.
- The Mobile Control Function's structure has been redesigned in terms of license pallet hierarchy. The parent license pallet's inventory info with both products and LPs will be shown in a proper manner.
- We have updated the CartRover integration. The new order status called At WMS will be sent once the order comes to the Logiwa Platform. You can now observe your orders at wms on your CartRover account.
- Get ready, you can now create your custom letter label for Shipstation orders. It is available to prepare and get a letter label.
- You will now see the Carrier Weight Info on the Consolidated Shipment Report just as it is visible on the Shipment Order Carrier Info screen. Stay productive with Logiwa!
- A new note field has been added to the Item Group screen. You can take special notes for your item management and increase your functionality.
- The Display Member field will be shown on the Mobile picking screen instead of the Location Code. If the Display Member is empty the Location Code will be shown. This improvement will prevent possible operational mistakes.
- The Order Planned Pickup Date has been added to all label popups for your Amazon Prime Orders. If you fill up this field the system will get this date; if not the planned ship date will be entered.
- We have improved the process of pulling your inventory information on the Shopify side. Logiwa will pull your items either if they are active or have a published date.
RUN Logiwa RUN! Our performance improvements for this month. Here we go...
- All screen accesses have been accelerated 2x. The queries have been revised.
- The packing screen is now 12 times faster.
- The paging improvement has been performed for the Shopify GetOrders method. A huge amount of orders will be received with ease.
- The Receipt and Inventory reports screens have been accelerated. The results show up on the screen twice as fast.
- The screen layouts have been redesigned and they are now more stable.
It is time to say "HASTA LA VISTA, BABY" to Old Bugs!!
- Some grids and popups were not fitting on screens. We have conducted extensive work to prevent them. They have been fixed.
- The total carrier rate was calculated incorrectly when multiple labels were needed for different packages. This issue has been resolved.
- The expected and packed quantities in the packing station were not showing up when both the kit item and one of its components were about to get packed in the same order. This problem has been fixed.
- There was an issue while getting the label from Shippo. Even though the ShiptoEmail Address field was empty the system was blocking getting a label. The expected result is to be able to get a label in this case. So you can say Au revoir to this old bug.
- You could skip the Barcode and Location field without filling them in on the Mobile Picking screen. Control has been added here in order to avoid possible errors.
- We were not storing unsuccessful records and errors and not sending them back to CartRover. We now log unsuccessful records and send them back to CartRover.
- There was a problem while setting third-party accounts as billing type on the label generation popups. The system could not pull that value. This has been fixed.
- It was not easy to find the customer you were looking for on the Item screen. The system was showing unrelated clients. This has been detected and fixed.
- The military addresses were being considered as international for Shipstation orders. This case was causing a label generation issue. This problem has been fixed, the military addresses will be now categorized.
- Amazon FBA label was not being imported due to some limitations. They have been removed. You are now able to import Amazon FBA labels.
- The planned SKU quantity field was being incorrectly calculated when the item changed on the Shipment Order screen. This problem has been fixed.
- The Warning Text field could not be made visible on the Organization screen. It can now be managed.
- The Copy Setup button on the Carrier Management screen was not copying both the international and domestic markup rates. This process has been revised and now works as expected.
- The Start Location on the packing screen was not shown during operation. This has been fixed. It is now visible.
- On the Pick and Sort by Tote screen, if there were 2 jobs assigned to an order we could not proceed with the process due to the fact the system was throwing an irrelevant error message. This process has been revised. We can now complete an order's picking task even if it has 2 jobs assigned.
- The Planned Ship Date and Planned Delivery Date were sometimes being pulled incorrectly. This process has been revised and the dates are now accurate.
- On the Packing screen, when an LP was scanned the instruction field on the top was not filled and shown. This issue has been fixed. It is now visible in any case.
- After scanning the first barcode on the Mobile Order Picking screen, the system was showing the error message related to the pick from field when one by one function toggle was enabled. This error has been removed.
- The warning and error messages have been improved to inform users effectively on the Packing Station screen.
- The access control has been added to the Billing screens in order to prevent clients from seeing each other's contact numbers.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: email@example.com