Hi everyone! It is us again. As we mentioned before we will be updating you every month with what we have done lately. We kindly ask you to follow up on release notes and read them carefully to benefit from Logiwa functionality as much as you can. Please share your ideas, insights, and feedback with us so we can improve Logiwa more. Let's grow your business together!
We have been working on the UI for a while. The font and page count have been redesigned this month. Stay tuned, more is coming!
Let's start with new features!
We aim to expand our carrier portfolio since we consider it as a key differentiator to grow business. For this reason, we would like to offer as many carrier connections as we can. It is a pleasure to announce that Logiwa is now integrated with the Landmark Global Carrier. You can get labels for your orders then ship them with ease.
We received many requests from you to search with customer names during receiving return orders and we developed this process to improve your experience with Logiwa. You can now search with customer names to find orders. We would like to thank you for all ideas that you shared with us. They helped us a lot to meet your needs. Let's bring Logiwa forward together.
You can now download your Amazon FBA orders' multiple labels. The option is available on the Print Carrier Summary Report. You can click the Amazon FBA option and print easily multiple carrier labels. Be productive with Logiwa!
Say hello to the automatic pack list feature! You can now print pack lists along with labels automatically. When you get a label the system generates a pack list too. You will receive both of them at the same time. This feature will save your time and improve your experience. Please contact Logiwa Support then the team will set up everything for you!
We improved the change warehouse function located on the Order Operations screen. The new toggle called Put The Order(s) On-hold has been added to this feature. When this toggle enabled the orders whose warehouses are changed will be on hold status on the new warehouse. If this toggle is off their order status will be Entered.
No wait! We have not finished yet. Scroll down AND MORE...
- We were not sending USPS carrier info via the BigCommerce Send Shipment Info to stores. We have improved this process and we can now push USPS- Endicia, UPS- Stamps carriers as USPS.
- Good news for the Automation rules users! All note fields such as the gift note, the packing note, extra notes, etc. have been added to the trigger list. You can set an automation rule by using note fields and do not waste time on following notes one by one! Do you automate your process with automation rules don't you? If you have not yet, contact Logiwa Support and start using them.
- On the Warehouse Job Processing screen, you are now able to delete multiple schedule(s) with only one click. You can easily delete the selected pre-schedule(s) on this screen.
- We have continuously been accelerating the packing process as it is a core function of warehouses. We eliminate unnecessary steps to increase your operations' speed. For the item which is marked as a box item, the system will no longer ask the item's weight info by showing a pop-up because this info will be directly taken from the item table.
- We did not download the orders unpaid (awaiting payment) to Logiwa. The new parameter called Download Unpaid Orders has been added to the BigCommerce Store setup screen. You can now get these orders into Logiwa by enabling this parameter.
- We have not only added the new parameter to download unpaid orders into Logiwa but also we developed the BigCommerce Send Shipment info method in order to push lot number info to your BigCommerce accounts. It is a pleasure to say that the lot number values can be sent to the BigCommerce stores within the comments fields.
- The Location Display Member field will be shown on the Count and Stock Control screens instead of the Location Code if the Display Member field is filled. If not the Location Code will be shown. This improvement will prevent possible operational mistakes.
- In addition to the above improvement, the Display Member field has been added to more than one screen. For instance, Receipt Report, Receipt Order, and Inventory Transfer Operations screens. This new field is visible for both the search and result grids.
- At the packing station, we were not printing the pack list if any shipping option was not selected. However, we analyzed your packing experience and decided on the printing pack list even if the shipping options field is not filled. So you can now get a pack list if the label is printed or not.
- On the Pick and Sort by Tote screen, the image could not be hidden which might lead to some problems in the operation. We made the image button clickable to show or hide the product image. You can now manage it on your own.
It is time to say "HASTA LA VISTA, BABY" to Old Bugs!!
- On the Shipment Order Screen, we could not show all order details if there were more than 200 items. You can say goodbye to this old bug.
- While getting labels for Amazon Prime Orders the system was not marking the Carrier Label Printed field as true. This issue has been fixed. Once you print a label for an Amazon Prime Order the Carrier Label Printed field becomes true.
- Non-physical order details were being shown on the Shipment Order Detail screen. However, they are not supposed to be on the list. Non-physical items are no longer on the Shipment Order detail.
- There was a bug on the Warehouse Contract screen. If a company did not have any warehouse contract info the screen was showing all contract info. This problem has been solved. The system does not now show any unauthorized contract info.
- There is some good news for the BigCommerce users! We have improved the BigCommerce integration and fixed general tiny glitches.
- On the Pick and Sort and Pick and Sort by Tote screens, after hitting the missing button the system sometimes did not ask to transfer inventories. This process has been revised and perfected.
- The gift note was not taken into the system for Shipstation Orders. Thanks to your feedback, we released and fixed it. This field is now visible on Logiwa.
- There was an issue regarding the EasyPost International labels. The labels could not be printed. This has been added to the old bug list. Time to say, à Dieu.
- On the Mobile Order Picking screen, the system was sometimes raising meaningless warning messages related to the mobile configuration settings. The whole picking process has been revised and debugged. It now works without any problem.
- One more bug has been added to the old list. Time to say goodbye! There was an issue on the Warehouse Job Processing screen while merging orders. No worries, we debugged it.
- The multi-leg shipping details were not taken from eBay stores. This process has been revised and Logiwa now takes this value.
- There was a bug regarding importing inventory items via excel. The system was sometimes showing the error message related to the item detail category. It has been fixed. This process works without any problem.
- We were not showing proper error/warning messages due to the lack of a phone number. It was hard to understand what the problem is. We clarified the error/warning messages to go through with ease for you.
- There was no control for deleting the component of a kit item. We developed this process. Now, if an item is a component of a kit item it cannot be deleted. Before deleting it the component relation should be removed.
- On the Warehouse Task Processing screen, the item SKU was being shown instead of the item description field. This has been corrected, the description field is now shown.
- When a canceled order was copied the quantity field came default 0 which was an error. We debugged it. It now displays the correct value.
- On the Available to Promise Report screen, the client field could not get the list on the first try. The list came to the screen on the second or third try. It became an old bug for all of us.
- On the Packing screen, the system was raising the error message when trying to scan tote instead of cells. This problem has been fixed. Totes can now be scanned.
- The system was sometimes showing an error message related to the item volume while importing an excel file. This issue has been fixed. It now works as expected.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org