Hi everyone! It is us again. We have exciting news for you!! As analytics reporting is one of the paramount priorities we have been working on it. We will offer you an Analytics Reporting Service within Logiwa in Q4. That will provide you robust insights and strong dashboards that empower your business. In addition to that, we are thrilled to announce that the new Logiwa UI will be published soon. Stay tuned for the next updates.
We kindly ask you to follow up on release notes and read them carefully to benefit from Logiwa functionality as much as you can. Please share your ideas, insights, and feedback with us so we can improve Logiwa more. Let's grow your business together!
Let's start with new features!
You will now not only see your assigned jobs but also see unassigned jobs on the pool. Just click on the My Jobs button and see both then complete your jobs. It will speed up your operation while saving your time. Be productive with Logiwa :)
Good news for the Automation rules users! A new action has been added to the list. You can now set an automation rule that marks your orders coming from Amazon as Prime Order when the criteria are met. That will automate your process and save you much time.
Say hello to the automatic pack list feature! You can now print pack lists along with labels automatically. When you get a label the system generates a pack list too. You will receive both of them at the same time. This feature will save your time and improve your experience. Please contact Logiwa Support then the team will set up everything for you!
Fasten your seatbelts. It is not going to finish soon. Scroll down AND MORE...
- More functional Get Rate and Set Package Detail button!! The Add Third-Party Account Option has been added to it. You can easily select a third-party account and bill them carrier label cost.
- The box suggestion function is now not only available for multi items but also for single-item orders. Start using this function and enjoy your smart warehouse experience.
- Numerous different label size types for Amazon FBA stores are now available. You can use any of them. It is totally up to you. Just go to the store management screen and choose your favorite package label size.
- The Synchronize Specific Order Function for eBay has been added to the GetOrders method. You can now check and get orders that you want to sync from stores.
- We know that the packing notes and instructions fields are considerable while getting labels on the Packing Station. For this reason, these 2 fields have been added to the get label pop-up. You can now see packing notes and instructions fields while getting labels.
- We have added the footer that shows your connection to the mobile screens for mobile devices. If the footer is over 750ms the color turns red. Thanks to this new addition, you can clearly see your connection quality.
- On the Count plan screen, you can filter your inventories according to the client just as you filter locations client-based. The locations whose inventories belong to the filtered client will be shown on the list. Then you can select locations and create your count plan.
- For the EasyPost carrier integration, the BetterTrucks function has been added to it. It is now available on Logiwa. You can use additional shipping options thanks to this function.
- Good news for PackageHub Carrier accounts. You can set your label size on your own. Just go to your Package Hub Carrier account and set your label size then Logiwa will print labels in the set size.
- You can now get labels for Military addresses with Shippo Carrier Account just as you print domestic and international labels. Stay tuned for the upcoming improvements!
- The Invoice ID will be shown on the Reference Code for the NetSuite Integration Error messages in order to be more clear. It will help you identify issues faster.
- The receiving location field has been revised. You can now search the location where you want to receive and Logiwa will list your search. Then pick your receiving location. This will prevent possible miswriting from happening.
- The new service called Get Canceled Orders has been developed for Shopify stores. You can now get only your canceled orders with this method. This will help you clearly see your canceled orders in Logiwa!
It is time to say "HASTA LA VISTA, BABY" to Old Bugs!!
- There was a discrepancy between the customer name and customer order number on Etsy stores. The Etsy orders' customer names are shown up as customer order numbers. This issue has been added to the old bug list!
- Shipping options were missing for the Landmark Global Carrier integration. We took care of it. Shipping options are now available and ready to use!
- On the count screen, the expiration date was in incorrect date format. The system was converting it to the wrong format. This problem has been fixed.
- After packing orders the system prints the carrier label and packing list together. However, the carrier label and packing list were not aligned with each other. Their directions were different. This issue has been fixed. They are now aligned with each other.
- When the TradeGecko connection result was unsuccessful we were not showing any proper error message. This process has been revised. The error messages are now easy to understand.
- Some symbols and special characters were not correctly displayed on the Item Description field on the mobile receiving screen. You can say goodbye to it. This issue has been fixed.
- When a count plan was tried to be deleted the system raised an unexpected error message. This process has been improved. The system shows now clear and plain warning messages while deleting a count plan.
- The wrong phone number format was sent to Packagehub to get a test label. For this reason, we were sometimes getting error messages from Packagehub integrations. This problem has been fixed, the correct phone number format is now sent.
- On the Billing Detailed Report screen, we were unable to search and find it in the contract field. The field could not be populated. This issue has been fixed.
- The control that does not auto allocate suspended orders has been added to the auto allocation process. If the order status is suspended the system does not now allocate it.
- While importing receipt orders via excel the expiration date was converted and this might cause the wrong expiration date importation. This issue has been fixed and the system now gets it without applying any conversion.
- While importing items via excel if there was an item detail category info in the excel sheet the system was throwing an error message. This problem has been corrected. It now works without issue.
- While receiving receipt orders via the Receive RO Button on the Receipt Order screen the system could not consider kit items and not split the kit items into components. This bug was caught and added to the wanted list last month. The system now splits kit items into components when the Receive RO button is used.
- When a job code was scanned on the Packing station the related orders were not filtered properly. This issue has been fixed.
- While importing shipment orders via excel we could not import orders together with billing account info. The system was throwing an error message. This problem has been fixed too.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: email@example.com