Hi everyone! It is us again. We have exciting news for you!! As analytics reporting is one of the paramount priorities we have been working on it. We will offer you an Analytics Reporting Service within Logiwa in Q4. That will provide you robust insights and strong dashboards that empower your business. In addition to that, we are thrilled to announce that the new Logiwa UI will be published soon. Stay tuned for the next updates.
As we all know, we held the Logiwa '21 August Product Webinar with your attendance last month. We would like to thank you all for your interest and for being with us. In case you missed the Logiwa Product Webinar, you can click here to watch the session; you can click here to reach the Webinar presentation. We are looking forward to meeting you again.
Let's start with new features!
The replenishment process is the core operation feeding stock from upstream product storage locations to downstream picking storage locations. We have revised the replenishment process to boost your experience. It is now easier to create replenishment jobs and group them. Be productive with Logiwa!
The movement of inventories is such an essential operation in the warehouse. You can transfer all inventories from a location to another location with this function. All you need to do is to write source and target locations down then Logiwa transfers all inventories including LPs to the target location. Let's bring your business forward together.
No, wait! We have not finished yet. Scroll down AND MORE...
- All pack type fields' records have been cleared up on the mobile screens. Both Null options and duplicated values on the pack type field have been eliminated on the combo box. It is now so pure!
- A new improvement for the BigCommerce integration. You can now download the Awaiting Fulfillment Order status to Logiwa from your BigCommerce stores just as you get canceled, awaiting payment, etc.
- You can now restrict your client users' access to orders in progress if you like. You can ask Logiwa support team to get more info about this new feature and ask them to activate it for you!
- The Pick and Sort by Tote process has been improved in order to make it smoother. In the case a picker scans a tote assigned to a different cell, the warning message was not helpful to understand the issue for pickers. The warning messages have been revised and updated. It is now more directive.
- There was not any character limitation for address check while getting APC carrier labels. For this reason, you could not sometimes get labels from your carrier accounts. The character limitation control has been added to prevent this case from happening.
- The Parent LP field has been added to both the search and result grid on the Inventory Adjustment screen. You can filter your inventories by filling in the Parent LP info and observe your results with this value.
- You can now cancel Landmark Carrier orders' labels from the Order Operations screen just as the cancel carrier label function removes the tracking number from orders. This will increase your Landmark Integration's functionality and accelerate your operations.
- Good news for the First Mile users! You can now choose billing type and charge label fee to whichever account you would like to charge for First Mile labels.
- The Channel Advisor cannot get multiple tracking numbers for one order. For this reason, if the order has more than one tracking number for different order details the system could not send the shipment info to Channel Advisor. We have redesigned this process. If there are multiple tracking numbers for one order we send only one of them to prevent that from happening.
- While importing Receipt Orders via excel, the package type info was mandatory. This process has been revised and this necessity has been removed from the Receipt Order import process via Excel. You can now import ROs without package type info.
RUN Logiwa RUN! Our performance improvements for this month. Here we go...
- The Batch Job Creation method has been accelerated 3x.
- The Pick and Sort and Pick and Sort by Tote screens are now 35% faster.
- The Movement Report has been revised and faster than ever. It only takes some seconds.
- The Job Assignment process has been speeded up 2 times.
- The Warehouse Progress Report has been revised and is ready to go!
- All screens' search grid layouts are more stable and the system loads your last edit. Whenever you come back to a page you will find it exactly how you left it.
It is time to say "HASTA LA VISTA, BABY" to Old Bugs!!
When the item description field was empty on the BigCommerce side the system could not insert the item's listing info if the item already exists on the system. This issue has been fixed.
- The Shipment Order type could be changed via excel to a shipment type to which the user's account has not access. As a result, an authorized shipment order type might have been assigned to an order. This problem has been fixed.
- When exporting the Available To Promise Report's records the system was providing a blank excel file. This has been fixed. You can now get the correct excel file.
- The One-by-One toggle on the Mobile Picking screen was not working as expected. On and Off options were acting oppositely. This issue has been removed. It now works as it should be.
- There were some unmatched columns on the edit layout pop-up. These tiny issues have been fixed. All are well-matched now.
- If there were allocated stocks whose order status were canceled, suspended, freezed, or delivered the system was updating these orders' statuses as Approved after completing this instant count process. As a consequence, it was misleading warehouse operations. We have developed the instant count process. The system does not update canceled, suspended, freezed, or delivered status anymore after the instant count operation is completed.
- There was an issue regarding the Landmark Global return address process. International addresses were not matched for return addresses. This issue has been fixed.
- There were duplicated pack type values on the Count screen. These values have been cleared up. It now shows unique values.
- The suggested location field was not showing up on the count screen. This has been fixed. It is now shown.
- While importing items via either excel or API the system converted single quotes to HTML characters. This caused an unhandled exception error. This issue has been fixed.
- The Vas Type records were not showing up on the result grid. There was no record on the screen. This problem has been fixed. It now shows all Vas Type records correctly.
- The Transaction History Records were duplicating during performing count operation. We caught the case and this has been added to the old bug list.
- After creating a Receipt Order, a new RO detail page did not appear automatically on the screen. This caused extra clicking to add a new detail. This process has been revised. A new RO detail page will automatically come once you create a RO.
- The Account numbers were duplicated on the Get Rate and Set Package Details and Print Label pop-ups. This has been cleared up. It now shows only unique values.
- While importing shipment orders with the serial number info the system was raising an exception error which was not correct. This issue has been fixed. You can now import shipment orders with serial number info with ease.
- Back orders were not updated if it is canceled from a store. This was causing some unnecessary operations such as picking, packing. This process has been revised. Now, once a back order is canceled from a store it will be updated on Logiwa too.
- If there were the same receipt order code for 2 different warehouses one of them stayed as entered even though it was processed. This problem has been eliminated from the system. You can say Au revoir to it.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: email@example.com