Hi everyone! It is us again, and time for a round-up of our release notes for October
Sneak Peaks and Opening Remarks
Access to analytics and reporting is one of the biggest priorities for our customers, we've been putting a lot of work into providing you with a good solution. We are excited to announce that we'll be offering an Analytics Reporting Service with a target release in Q4. This service will provide you with actionable insights and powerful dashboards that enable you and your business to make faster, smarter decisions, and stay up to date on operations.
In addition to that, we are still tirelessly working on a modernized and simplified Logiwa User Interface. Stay tuned for updates, as we are hoping to be publishing this soon.
As we all know, we held the Logiwa '21 September Product Webinar with your attendance last month. We would like to thank you all for your interest and for being with us. In case you missed the Logiwa Product Webinar, you can click here to watch the session, and you can click here to reach the Webinar presentation. We look forward to meeting with you again and welcome any newcomers!
As always let's start with the new features!
One of our top priorities is to speed up the single-item order process as the volume is expanding day by day. We have been working on improving this process for a while and we are extremely excited to announce that single item orders can be packed by scanning a PACK barcode instead of hitting the pack button. This new feature will provide you a no-touch packing experience and also shortens the packing process by 1-2 seconds for each order!
Our goal is to expand our carrier portfolio since carrier integrations are a key point to grow your business. For this reason, we would like to offer as many carrier connections as we can. It is a pleasure to announce that Logiwa is now integrated with the Easyship Platform. You can get rates, and labels for your orders, and then ship them with ease.
Efficiency is critical. If you’re using our Automation Rules engine, then you know how valuable these configurations are to streamlining your processes. Accordingly, we look to add new functions, triggers, and actions with every release. This month, we’ve released support for Mark as Prime Order and Kit Item. If these are helpful for you, or if you’re looking to learn more about our Automation Rules in general, click through to learn more, or reach out to us for more information
Thought that was it? Well fasten your seatbelts and get ready for take-off! Here are some quicks and hits for you.
- Orders coming from Channel Advisor stores will be now downloaded to Logiwa after checking the fulfillment center information of each order line.
- Many fields such as packing notes, picking notes, and more have been added to the Order operations screen's both search and result grid. This will allow you to tweak the interface to better suit your use case.
- The Order Entry Date field has been added to the Shipment Order Carrier Info Report. This field is visible on both the grid and result screens. You can now filter your orders by using the Order entry Date filter.
- We know the batch job creation method is one of the most used functions on Logiwa. After the batch job worked if the orders could not be allocated due to the lack of inventory the order status did not change so it was hard to recognize if the batch job worked or not. This process has been improved. Now, if an order cannot be allocated by a batch job due to the lack of inventory the order status will be updated as Check Inventory.
- The NetSuite integration has been revised. You can get both billing and approval orders as you wish. You can manage which order types you will download to Logiwa on the Netsuite Carrier setup screen.
- The Reference number field has been added to the Receipt Order Detail tab. You can edit it when you create or import Receipt Orders
- You can now see the Location Code info on the Inventory Snapshot Report Screen. This development will provide you a better view of your inventory.
- Good news for Package Hub users! You are able to get not only labels in PDF format but also TIF, ZPL, PNG, ZPL2, and JPEG formats too. You need to just write down which format you would like to use it, and let Logiwa do the rest for you :)
- The Batch Job creation method has been revised. It is now faster and more robust than ever.
- For mobile screens, page load times were getting, which was problematic for warehouse staff. We improved this structure and significantly decreased screen load times!
- The error messages while importing receipt orders, shipment orders, and purchase orders via Excel have been clarified. Error and warning messages are now more helpful to understand why the excel file is not imported.
No one likes bugs. We squashed a lot of them this release, and have summarized them below.
Adiós to old bugs!
- A purchase order could not be imported due to the case sensitivity for the pack type. This issue has been fixed. You can now import your purchase orders without case sensitivity issues.
- If there was an automation rule that contained a linked channel trigger, the related rule would not be applied. This has been fixed. All rules that have this trigger now work as expected.
- The Missing Button on the order picking screen had some functional defects. This button has been revised, and these defects have been expunged from Logiwa.
- The Pack Quantity Field was showing incorrect results on the Transaction History Report screen. This calculation has been updated and it is now reflecting correctly.
- The digital products coming from Quickbooks stores were added to the shipment order details. There are not supposed to be in detail as they are not physical items. Moving forward, digital items will not be added to shipment order details.
- The Etsy Send Shipment Method had some syncing issues. These were all corrected. It now works as expected.
- When the Pick Only LP is enabled on the order picking screen the Skip button did not work. This has been revised and now it is ready to be used.
- There was an issue with exporting rows from the Shipment Order Detail Tab if there were more than 1000 rows of data. This case has been fixed. You can now export all details at once regardless of how many rows there are.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org