Hi everyone! It is us again, and time for a round-up of our release notes for November
Are you ready for Black Friday and Holiday Season? You know the statistics. 30% of annual retail sales take place in just over one month starting with Black Friday. Now is the time to tune up your operations, and Logiwa is here to help!
We have been hard at work preparing for this peak season to ensure success for both your business and customers. We have been continuously improving performance to boost the efficiency of your operations. Frequently used report pages are faster, picking screen load speeds have been increased, the label generation process has been accelerated, and more. We are excited and looking forward to running this season successfully together!
Let's start with new features!
Continuing on with more Carrier integrations; we’re pleased to announce we have built a standard connector with Buku Shipping Platform. This integration came heavily requested by you, our customers, and we would like to thank you for the request to add it. As always, please send us your ideas, as we read and evaluate all your requests to inform our roadmap and prioritization for new features. You can reach Buku's website via this link.
Printing is one of the core operations of any warehouse; the faster the printing process gets the more efficient your team can operate. Accordingly, we have implemented PDF file download process. If the orders on the selected job(s) only have documents with the same file type such as PDF, we merge these files. You can now download all PDF files on the same page with just the one-click to save your team precious time. If you would like to start using this function they will take care of the setup process for you!
Pick and sort screens play an important role for Logiwa Customers, and we're always looking for ways to improve. The Missing Button has been added to the sorting stage after the picking process completes. This allows Warehouse staff to have more flexibility during the sorting stage on the Pick and Sort and Pick and Sort By Tote screens.
No, wait! We have not finished yet. Scroll down for MORE...
- If there was not enough inventory to allocate orders while running a batch job, the order status did not update to Check Inventory, making it difficult to recognize if batch jobs were successful. From now on, if the orders cannot be allocated by a batch job the system will update order statuses to Check Inventory.
- An auto-focus improvement has been applied for the Pick and Sort by Tote screen. Now, even if the item image is shown, we will focus on the quantity field after scanning the item barcode. It is now more stable and smooth.
- The Mobile picking screen has been tuned for better performance. Mobile picking operation speed is now 70% faster for mass loading of picking tasks. Run Logiwa Run!
- The receipt Order import process has been revised and optimized. You can now bulk import up to 20k Receipt orders with ease.
- The counting process is a key function for warehouses, so we put some effort into improving it. We have made some count operation screen adjustments to be more user-friendly and easy to manage. We are also working through some more enhancements here so stay tuned for more updates coming soon!
- The Item description field has been added to the Order Stock Info Report screen. You can now see the description field on the report too.
- The Kit Item Code and Kit Item Description have been added to the packing station grid. They are now visible on the grid while packing your items.
It is time to say "HASTA LA VISTA, BABY" to Old Bugs!!
- The batch job would not run if the shipping option filter was filled in. This issue was on the wanted list. This has been fixed for this month's release. Do not forget to say Adieu!
- Jobs would not be assigned correctly to orders after a count operation was completed and the inventory was updated. We caught the issue and this problem has been fixed. The system assigns Jobs properly to orders whose inventories are counted.
- There was an issue populating the Carrier Package Type field on the packing screen even if this was filled in. This problem has been solved. From now on, if there is an assigned carrier package type for orders the system now reflects the entered value.
- There were some duplicated values on the Consolidated Shipment Report screen. The control has been added to this screen and duplicated values have been removed from the report. Ready to run!
- Sometimes, there would be discrepancies/mismatches between what was shown vs. what was recorded. This inconvenience has been detected and fixed. The values and records are now correctly shown.
- After 2 minutes passed the Please Wait popup disappeared even if the process was still running. This led to a confusing experience. We improved this process and now the Please Wait popup stays until the process finishes.
- Some tracking numbers could not be sent to Walmart Stores. This would cause a missing info issue. This problem has been solved and all tracking numbers can be sent to Walmart stores without any issues.
- A warning message was not shown on both the Order Operations and Shipment Order screens while trying to ship canceled orders. This has been fixed and it now shows up again when canceled orders are tried to be shipped.
- If the IsCarrierLabelPrinted was enabled on the Shipment Order screen and the records were exported via Excel the file was blank and did not have any records. This has been corrected and added to the old bug list. Bye, Bye Love!
- The Item Count and Order Items fields were blank in some cases on the Order Operations screen. This issue has been fixed. These two fields take their place again on the Order Operations screen.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org