Hi everyone! It is us again, and time for a round-up of our release notes for December.
What a month! Black Friday and Cyber Monday were, as expected, the busiest time of the year. Sales volume has doubled over the last few weeks, and Logiwa has been hard at work to ensure success for both your business and your customers.
We’re excited to announce that Logiwa has successfully handled x3 more transactions over the past few weeks. We could not have achieved this success without your continuous support and feedback.
As you may have seen, we have been focusing on performance improvement a lot lately, and we’re going to keep going. There are still plenty of improvement plans up our sleeve; stay tuned for our next announcements!
Let's introduce some new features!
Printing is one of our core functions as it plays an important role in every warehouse operation. Accordingly, we have implemented a process for printing gift notes. This new feature allows you to print your orders' gift notes on the packing station, right along with carrier labels. This should be a significant boost to operational efficiencies. If you want to start using this feature, please contact our support team.
And a few more...
- The Item description field has been added to the control function/screen. When an item is scanned, you will see the item description field as well as item code and barcode. This will allow your users to confirm their scans and reduce errors/confusion.
- The Change/Transfer Inventory button on the Inventory Transfer Operation screen has been revised in order to allow updating the quarantine/suitability reasons in bulk. This will allow for faster and smoother processing.
- The Missing Item process during picking has learned a new trick. Picking tasks for missing items can now be deleted when the missing button is hit during picking. This new improvement will hopefully simplify the missing reallocation process for your warehouse. If you would like to set up this new feature, please contact our support team.
- You can now search your orders by filtering on Priorities on the Order Operations screen. The Priority field values appear on both the search grid and the result screen. This will give you more control is finding your high priority orders.
- We added a few things to the Order Operations screens. When orders are not allocated and their statuses are set to “Check Inventory”, you will see missing items on the pop-up. You can also download these missing items via excel with the shipment order code, planned CU quantity, package type, etc. In addition to that, you can now see the Store Name on the excel file along with other fields.
A few notable performance improvements...
We have focused on performance and stability in order to facilitate a successful busy season and keep business operations running. Bulk operations, in particular, were a major focus.
- The Inventory Adjustment screen has been given a significant boost. It is now x2 times faster!
- The bulk “Undo Order Operations” and “Ship Orders in features have both been optimized for faster processing
- Searching with a Job code on the Order Operations screen was also given some love and attention and is running smoothly
"HASTA LA VISTA, BABY!” Let’s look at some squashed bugs!
- If the item description text was too long, we could not show the whole thing on the picking screen. This was caught and fixed. So goodbye to my old bug friend and hello to more helpful picking screens!
- The Manual Trigger Status was not updated after it was activated on the Channel Integration Services screen. This field has been fixed and now shows the correct status.
- For UPS carrier labels in bulk printing, the reference fields were not being shown on labels. This has been fixed with this release. UPS labels can now be printed in bulk by showing the reference fields.
- This one was tricky, regarding the QuickBooks Online “Send Shipment Info” method; if the invoice customer selection type was "store-based" and the store name was blank, we were unable to create invoices for any manually created orders. This has been identified and fixed. Moving forward, orders that are created manually will be set to “Manual Store” as the default store name.
- The predefined Tax and Duties Billing values were not reflected on the Order Operations screen while getting labels. This has been fixed.
- If the sender and company name were the same, we could not get labels from the Easy Post Accounts. This issue has been fixed and locked up in bug jail.
- The SellerCloud Send Inventory Info Method did not work correctly and did not show any meaningful message on the error text. This problem has been corrected. The method now works as it should work.
- There were duplicated records on the Transaction History Report while counting operations were being performed. These records have been removed and simplified.
- On the Stock LP screen, search criteria did not work and did not filter any info on the result grid. This has been fixed. The search criteria now work and filter correctly.
- On the Receipt Order screen, the Receiving Location field did not filter locations where the locked status is null. This one also has been fixed.
- For Automation rules; If a rule had more than one item and the rule had a "Does Not Contain" condition, the system would only check the last item on the rule. This problem has been fixed.
- Order Documents that come from Bigcommerce Stores were not filtered based on the company. This led to download errors and incorrect documents in some cases. This was caught and fixed.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: email@example.com