Hi everyone! It is us again, and time for a round-up of our release notes for January.
2021 was an amazing year! We put in a ton of effort in ensuring you operations and growth were as smooth as possible, and we aim to keep that trend going in 2022. We are expecting another successful year with lots of growth and more improvements, and we are delighted that you are with us. Thank you for your continuous support!
Introducing Some New Features
We’re pleased to announce that we have built an integration with Xorosoft ERP Platform. This integration came heavily requested by our customers, and we would like to thank you for the requests to add it. You can sync orders, items, and your inventory, as well as order info and shipment info to Xorosoft accounts. As always, please continue to send us your ideas, as we read and evaluate all your requests to inform our roadmap and the prioritization for new features.
Receiving operations is extremely important for an efficient inbound process. Based on feedback, we identified the need to allow updating item attributes during the receiving process. Specifically editing package type dimensions during scanning, and this has been developed and is part of this release. This feature is available now, and can be incorporated into your process by reaching out to our support team.
Some more notable features and enhancements:
- The return label process for PackageHub configurations has been updated:.
- If there is a return address inserted on the management screen, then this address will be used.
- If there are not any saved return addresses, then the sender's address will be printed.
- If the sender address field is empty, then the warehouse's address will be sent to PackageHub while getting return labels.
- Automation rules play an essential role for efficient operations in digital warehouses, and we are always looking to provide more power by adding new actions and triggers. This release, we've added the ability to set notes; Gift notes, extra notes, etc. With these action, you can write new notes text over any field that you would like. Haven't you automated your warehouse yet with automation rules? If not, Let's get it started.
- We've tweaked the Kit Management process on the Item Setup screen. If the item's type is marked as a kit item, the 'Is Kit' Item toggle will now automatically be turned on.
- Customer info was not readily available from Return Orders on the Receipt Report screen. The ability to add Customer Name and Customer Order Number was a heavily requested feature, and you can now see customer info on the Receipt Report screens. Again, we thank you for the request to add it.
- We made an update to the behavior when the missing button on the picking screen is hit during the reallocation process. Once the button is clicked, only the missing item will be tried to be re-allocated instead of the whole order.
Our performance improvements for this month:
- Importing receipt serial numbers has been sped up 80%. This is particularly evident when importing large numbers (over 1000 records.)
- The picking process for large quantities has been accelerated. It is now 2x times faster.
- The inventory item screen's performance has been improved. Searching with multiple-criteria is now 75% faster.
- The rate shopping feature has been improved as well. Its performance is now 40% better.
We have squashed plenty of bugs lately and have summarized some of them below.
- If the 'TotalPrice is Zero Send as 0.01' was enabled for Endicia Setups, there was an issue with the price info sending correctly. It is time to say goodbye. This old bug was buried. R.I.P
- On the Pick and Sort by Tote screen, even if the target tote was marked as mandatory on the mobile configuration screen, a user could skip the target tote field without filling it in. This issue has been fixed. It is now mandatory to type the target tote field.
- The scanned serial numbers on the Mobile Receiving stage were not shown in the proper format, making it difficult to see serial numbers. This has been fixed.
- After shipping orders on the Order Operations Screen, information messages were neither in a correct color nor informative. The text has been enhanced and the color has been aligned with the User Interface.
- When a pallet type’s dimension was updated, it was not reflected on the packing screen. This problem has been corrected. It now reflects updated values.
- On the picking screens, the substitute LP process with the same lot number of items was not working as expected. LPs were not substituted when another was scanned. This issue has been investigated and fixed. The process now works perfectly.
- While receiving RO via the Receive Receipt Order Button, if an LP's current location and receiving location do not match the system showed an unclear warning message. The text has been clarified and to be easier to understand what the problem is.
We used to check only billing and shipping address lines when an update or insert comes to Logiwa. In case billing and shipping address lines are the same, the system acts as they are exactly the same address. Although address lines are the same they can be different addresses. A new control has been added here to check the city and state so that these possibilities cannot occur on Logiwa.
- Regardless of whether an attempt to get a label is successful or not, the IsPrinted Field on the Order Operations Screen is updated to true even though the label couldn't be printed. This process has been revised and it will be updated to true only if the attempt is successful.
- When a shipment order detail was canceled the Create RO from Shipment Order could not be used, so receipt orders could not be created. This issue has been fixed.
- The Order Stock Info Report did not provide any results when criteria are selected, filled in. This has been investigated and made it work faster.
- On the Job Processing Screen, we could not filter any scheduled batch jobs according to the client or the warehouse. Nothing showed up as result. The search function has been improved and the screen now provides you with the filtered scheduled batch jobs.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: email@example.com