Hi everyone! It is us again, and time for a round-up of our release notes for February.
As you all know, we've held the Logiwa '22 February Product Webinar with your attendance. We would like to thank you all for your interest and for being with us. In case you missed the Logiwa Product Webinar, you can click here to watch the session; you can click here to reach the Webinar presentation. We are looking forward to meeting you again!
We put in a ton of effort in ensuring you operations and growth were as smooth as possible, and we aim to keep that trend going in 2022. We are expecting another successful year with lots of growth and more improvements, and we are delighted that you are with us. Thank you for your continuous support!
Let's introduce some improvements!
- A perfect announcement for Shippo Carrier Users! The return label process is now available. You can get return labels with your Shippo accounts.
- For the Shopify integration, sending shipment info process has been improved. From now on, shipment info can be pushed according to the Shopify Location number. If a specific Shopify location number is defined for a warehouse, the shipment info will be sent to this Shopify location.
- The Customer Order No Field as a trigger has been added to Automation rules. You can now set rules by using the Customer Order No field and increase the productivity of warehouse operations. If you have not started yet automation rules, hurry up! Let's make your warehouse digital again!
- The limit of deleting items at one attempt has been increased from 50 to 1000. It is now available to remove 1000 items with only one try.
- If a user attempts to transfer all locations on the Inventory Transfer Operation screen and the user's access is lacking for any inventories, a warning message will be displayed and the user will be informed that inventories belonging to other client(s) are about to be transferred.
- A new control has been added to the Instant Count process. If a user is about to count inventories whose client access is not given to it, the system will prevent them from counting scanned locations and will allow them to neither spoil an ongoing count process nor remove allocation. Cheers to more robust counting operations!
- For the Channel Advisor stores, if there is a pre-defined tracking number for an order, the tracking number will be pulled along with the order. From now on, This info will be in Logiwa too.
- An improvement for NetSuite users! The Client Reference Code which is equal to the PO number on NetSuite has been added to the Receipt Order Screen. You can now search receipt orders with this field.
- For FedEx Labels, the package code field will be fed by the tracking number so that the loading process can be performed by scanning the package code.
It is time to say "HASTA LA VISTA, BABY" to Old Bugs!!
- If there are multiple setups for the same carrier, mark-up rates might have been calculated incorrectly in some cases. This issue has been caught by the Federal Bug Bureau of Investigation. It has been nullified.
- The LP Code and Carrier Tracking Numbe were shown on the same field. This may have caused any misunderstanding. This problem has been solved and from now on, the LP Code will be shown on the Package Code field whereas the Carrier Tracking Number will be shown on the Tracking Number Field.
- On the Shipment Order Screen, the total weight field on the detail tab was not correctly calculated if the package type weight was different than item weight. This has been fixed. In any case, the correct total weight is now shown.
- The Order Stock Info Report sometimes responded very lately with some filters. The page has been speeded up and its respond time sharply declined. It now works better than ever.
- On the Inventory to Produce Report, the QtytoProduct field was miscalculating for the partially shipped orders. This bug has been caught and fixed.
- On the Receiving Station, while scanning an LP, the LP type was not displayed correctly. It has been already added to the old bugs.
- On the Shipment Order Screen, there was a contradiction for the Bill to Zip Code field. The real zip code and what was shown on the screen did not match in some cases. This has been fixed, they are consistent now.
- On the Mobile Receipt Screen, while updating an item's package dimension by using the Dimension button, the function did not work if the item has only one package type. This has been corrected. Regardless of how many package type an item has, the update process can now be applied.
- On the Mobile Sorting Screen, the target cell sometimes could not be found. The problem has been detected and solved.
- If there are multiple setups for one carrier on a warehouse, correct shipping options for each setup could not be assigned. This process has been improved. The issue has been fixed.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org