Hi everyone! It is us again, and time for a round-up of our release notes for March.
Yes, that is right we will be updating you every month as always with what we have done lately. We kindly ask you to follow up on release notes and read them carefully to benefit from Logiwa functionality as much as you can. Please share your ideas, insights, and feedback with us so we can improve Logiwa more. Let's grow your business together!
Let's introduce some new features!
Automation rules play such an important role in daily warehouse operations. As we always focus on fully automating your fulfillment centers with dynamic rules, we draw attention to improving the automation functionality in each aspect of the warehousing process. For this monthly release, we have improved a new feature that allows you to apply automation rules that you have while changing order(s)' warehouse on the Order Operation screen. We list all active rules, you can select any of them that you would like to apply then the selected ones will be applied after the warehouse is changed. Please visit the related document to get more info regarding the process.
Efficiency is critical. If you’re using our Automation Rules engine, then you know how valuable these configurations are to streamlining your processes. Accordingly, we look to add new functions, triggers, and actions with every release. This month, we’ve released support for Assign Carrier Account to Shipment Order and Total Price as Action. If these are helpful for you, or if you’re looking to learn more about our Automation Rules in general, click through to learn more, or reach out to us for more information!
And a few more...
- You are now able to observe Users' count operation data. The User Workload Report has been enhanced with newly added 2 fields that show the counted quantity and counted locations. The report is more empowered than ever!
- We've revised the order un-cancelation process on Logiwa and manually order status changement cases have been taken into consideration. When an order's status is updated to entered, started, or approved from canceled or suspended, the cancel requested field is set to false. So, the cancelation request will be wiped out and the packing process will be available again.
- For FedEx carrier labels, the package code now populates with the tracking numbers. This improvement enables you to scan package codes to load orders on the Mobile Loading Order screen. May the force be with you!
- On the Control screen, item properties fields have been improved to demonstrate more info. You will now see items' expiration date, lot number, and production date if there are while scanning an LP or a Location.
- On the Inventory Transfer Operation screen, when the Transfer All Location is clicked and if the user hasn't access to all clients whose inventories are in the location, a warning message shows up on the screen and informs the user. This will decrease the odds of misoperations. Stay tuned for the upcoming announcements!
We have squashed plenty of bugs lately and have summarized some of them below.
- For the BigCommerce integration, refunded orders did not drop to the Logiwa system. Therefore, orders could not be tracked on Logiwa. This process has been revised and orders with refunded status can be pulled to Logiwa.
- On the Listing Info Management screen, even though the client is selected, the store field stays unavailable to click. This tiny bug has been added to the old bugs list. Adiós amigo!
- On the Purchase Order screen, while creating / updating vendor info, the vendors were not listed correctly according to the selected client. This issue has been fixed and now only the vendors related to the selected client are listed below on the vendor combo box.
- In some cases, the carrier shipping options' carrier field was not set accurately when using the carrier rate shopping feature. The field did not show the correct carrier name. This problem has been fixed. The true carrier name is now shown.
- For the Blastramp Integration, if the order's release date was empty, orders did not sync on Logiwa. This has been improved. Although the release date isn't filled in, orders will drop on Logiwa.
- For the TradeGecko Integrations, there was not any location control while getting orders from stores so this would cause getting wrong orders from different locations. This process has been improved and a new control has been added in order to filter location. From now on, only the entered location's orders are downloaded on Logiwa.
- On the Shipment Order screen, the name of order type was wrongly shown on the result grid. This was a user interface issue. However, it was sent to bug jail along with his mates.
- The LP code and Tracking Number are coming together on the Tracking Number Field. This caused some reporting issues on the Consolidated Shipment Report. This has been fixed. Only the tracking number now appears on the Tracking Number Field.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: email@example.com