Here we are again! We have plenty of announcements this month and cannot wait to share them with you. We kindly ask you to follow up on release notes and read them carefully to benefit from Logiwa functionality as much as you can. Please share your ideas, insights, and feedback with us so we can improve Logiwa more. Let's grow your business together!
Introducing Some New Features
Share your ideas, help us gain meaningful and actionable insights, and figure out what to build next. As a customer-oriented company, we are extremely thrilled to announce that a new feedback collector feature is available. You can leave your comments, requests, or vote for the suggestions on the pool. Also, all requests are visible such as open, in progress, and completed statuses. Let's create new requests and decide on upcoming functions together!
Continuing on with more functional integrations; we’re pleased to announce we have completed the Amazon Buy Shipping Development. The Amazon Buy Shipping allows you to create labels for Amazon orders that have imported into Logiwa from a connected Amazon Seller Central store.
Told you we have a lot of new features this month! Let's keep moving with this new function. You can now print return and shipping labels at the same time. It will allow you to boost your return delivery operations. You can set a default shipping option for the return label on the Carrier Management Screen or choose any options from the drop-down list while getting shipping labels on the Packing and Order Operations Screens. Then Logiwa will print both of them at the same time. See how easy it is!
As mentioned above Logiwa enables you to print shipping and return labels at the same time. Enough? We do not think so. You can also print shipping, return labels, and packing lists on the same page on the Order Operations, Job Processing as well as Packing Station Screens. If you would like to use this eco-friendly feature, please connect to the Logiwa Support Team then they will inform you and help set up.
Management of Value Added Services(VAS) is regarded as one of the core functions in warehouses. This month, Mobile VAS Screen has been re-designed in order to make the entring record process easier. According to user experience tests, the new design is 30% smoother than the old version. This improvement came heavily requested by you, our customers, and we would like to thank you for sharing it with us and the request to add it. Hasta la vista baby!
No, wait! We have not finished yet. Scroll down for MORE...
- On the Mobile Shipping Screen, shipping orders by scanning LP numbers/Carrier Tracking numbers has been developed. You can now scan carrier tracking or LP numbers and then ship orders. This enhancement will increase your functionality.
- For the PackageHub connections, when the total price is 0 for international orders the price info can be sent as 0.01 to PackageHub services. The only thing to activate this feature is to enable the related parameter on the Carrier Management Screen. Please click here to get more info.
- As we all know, assigning jobs to users plays a crucial role in warehouses. However, in some cases, jobs could be completed by unassigned users on the picking screens. A new control has been added to allow only assigned users to pick orders. With this new improvement, if a job code is assigned to a user, other unassigned users will no longer be able to pick orders by scanning job codes.
- On the Warehouse Task Processing Screen, you can now search tasks with the user criterion just as well as other searching fields. After applying it, you will receive only tasks executed by the selected user.
- For the Shopify integration, the Line Item Properties field can be fetched through Logiwa. If you are about to use it or you have been already using it, please contact the Logiwa Support Team then they will help you configure it.
- For the UPS shipping labels, if orders have items with boxes and printing labels for each product, each of them will have a unique tracking number but the orders' master tracking number will be the same for every label. This will make tracking both products and whole orders possible at the same time.
- Packing promotional items by scanning LP has been evaluated and taken into the business consideration this month. If you pick your items up to an LP, the system will now permit you to pack promotional items on the packing screen. This improvement has been completed to speed your packing process up. Our mere competitive is Ferrari! Get more info regarding the Promotinoal Item Process.
We have squashed plenty of bugs lately and have summarized some of them below.
- While importing the country-based markup rates for international orders via excel, the system raised the error message regarding the country code. This has been fixed and put in the bug garbage.
- On the Receipt Order Screen, the vendor field values were incorrect and some of them missing. This has been revised and only active and correct values will now be shown on the field.
- On the Shipment Order Screen, the Create RO from Shipment Order button, if the vendor has only one address the address field did not populate automatically. As a result, the Receipt Order could not be created. This issue has been corrected and put in the bug prison.
- The warehouse authorization control user-based was lacking on the Warehouse Progress Report screen. The new control to filter the warehouse access has been added. Users will observe only authorized warehouses' records on the Screen.
- On the Order Stock Info Screen, LP and Location fields on the search grid were reversely matched. This caused misleading results and it has been fixed. Now the fields accurately work.
- On the Packing Station Screen for the Single Packing process, if the order has a packing note, the note was not visible on the screen. This has been fixed and it is now visible if exists.
- Even though an item's image is visible on the Item Screen, the image could not be seen on the Control Screen. This topic has been buried next to old bugs.
- While getting rates for the UPS Sure Post with under 1lb weight, the system did not allow us to get labels due to the missing selected service. This service has been developed and it is now possible to get UPS Sure Post Labels with under 1 lb weight.
- On the Control Screen, if an item has an expiration date, lot no, etc., and its location/LP is scanned, item property values are displayed correctly. However, if the item itself is scanned, item property values were not shown on the screen. This has been fixed. Regardless of scanning LP, location, or item itself, all property values are visible on the screen if exist.
- On the Packing Station Screen for the Single Packing process, if the item to be packed is with a box, the package type field did not auto-populate on the label pop-up. This problem has been removed. If an item is created with a box, the Package Type field will now automatically be populated.
Couldn’t Find What You Were Looking For?
Write to our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org